My practice at Legacy Law Firm focuses exclusively on estate and business planning. I am dedicated to helping my clients protect their loved ones, preserve their assets, and leave behind a lasting legacy.
I have worked with hundreds of individuals, families, and businesses to plan for their futures. Whether I am preparing a client’s Last Will and Testament, helping a family create or administer a trust, or guiding a business owner through a corporate merger, I like to bring a common-sense approach to even the most sophisticated legal issues.
At Legacy Law Firm, P.C., I enjoy being able to concentrate on the specific practice areas that I love, surrounded by a team that is devoted to providing first-rate legal representation and great client service.
When I am not in the office, I spend most of my time with my wife, Heather, trying to keep up with our daughter, Joanna.
- Who do I admire most? I admire my father because he is self-sufficient, works hard, and treats people with respect. He taught me to value actions over words in every aspect of life.
- Little known fact about me? I have hiked the 6 tallest mountains in New England, some more than once.
- My personal interests include home and auto repair, stand-up comedy, and following the Boston Bruins.
- Some of my favorites are:
- Food – Popcorn
- Movie – Full Metal Jacket
- Book – Desperation, by Stephen King
- Song – Turn the Page, by Bob Seger
- Place – In the garage or standing in front of the work bench
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts & Asset Protection Planning
- Business Organizations & Transactions
- Business Succession Planning
- Probate, Estate & Trust Administration
- South Dakota
- University of South Dakota School of Law (J.D.)
- University of Nebraska, Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- American Bar Association
- South Dakota Bar Association
- Sioux Falls Estate Planning Council