My goal is to keep our office running at peak efficiency. I handle a wide range of our firm’s operations, including bookkeeping, marketing, office and project management. I have more than eight years of experience in business management and consulting, as well as a robust entrepreneurial spirit.
I grew up in eastern Iowa. I earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Augustana University and a Master of Business Administration from the University of South Dakota. I love being involved in the community. I serve as a Board Member of Academy of Finance; a Committee Member for Dress for Success; and a Volunteer for Junior Achievement. I live in Sioux Falls with my husband, Matt, and our baby girl, Keda.
- I admire Mikaela Shiffrin – US Gold – Ski Olympian – She claims she’s not better than anyone, she just works harder than anyone.
- Little known facts about me? I am left handed, I have ran 3 – 18 mile races in one year and I have gone paragliding, skydiving, and back country skiing.
- When I am not spending time with my Legacy Family, I enjoy spending time with my husband and our baby girl, running ridiculously long races, downhill skiing, and hanging out with friends.
- Quirky Habits? I talk and respond to myself
- Some of my favorites are:
- Food – Indian Food
- Movie – Space Jam
- Book – Ender’s Game series
- Song – I Wanna Dance with Somebody, by Whitney Houston
- Place – Big Sky Resort