I enjoy helping our clients coordinate their assets with their estate plans. This entails meeting with clients, reviewing client asset information and accurately drafting transfer documents to help ensure their estate plans will work as designed. Many clients are initially confused by the idea of funding or coordinating assets, so I am able to put their minds at ease by helping them through this process. Our team goes the extra mile to help each other and our clients.
I earned a Bachelor of Arts in English, with a Correlate in History, from Vassar College in Poughkeepsie, New York. I also attended Exeter University in England and I have now lived in Sioux Falls since 2004.
- I admire people that speak their mind and are true to who they are, even if I don’t agree with them.
- Little known fact about me? I am a twin – I have a twin brother.
- When I am not spending time with my Legacy Family, I enjoy reading, writing, watching Friends reruns and plays, and participating in community theater.
- In my free time, I volunteer at Dress for Success and I am involved in community theater.
- Furry-family members? Mocha, a 14 year old Shih Tzu-Pomeranian mix.
- Quirky habits? As my co-workers can attest, I never met a sticky-note I didn’t feel the desire to use!
- Some of my favorites are:
- Food – Anything with lots of cheese
- Movie – Any movie with Julia Roberts, Jennifer Anniston, or Jason Bateman will make me smile!
- Book – As an English major I love too many to list, most recently I have been intrigued by biographies.
- Song – I love to listen to “The Oldies” and soft rock.
- Place – Cinque Terra, Italy; five villages on the Italian Riviera is my favorite place to be. I hope to visit again soon!